|Address:||337 College Street|
|Burlington, VT 05401|
6,568 square feet (including basement) classic Gothic Revival architecture, situated on a large, shaded lot in Burlington’s desirable Hill Section. The building is a stand-alone commercial condominium. There are twelve individually owned residential units in the rear. Fifteen parking spaces closest to College Street are included as part of the sale of this property. Additional details are provided on the follow-ing pages.
This rare opportunity to own an incredible property is offered for sale at $750,000.
The building includes 12 rooms, 1 full and 2 half baths, and 15 parking spaces. Land is shared in common with the residential units to the rear (which include individually owned 6 one-bedroom units and 6 two-bedroom units). The building retains much of the original woodwork and fireplaces.
- First floor: 1,700+/- square feet
- Second floor: 1,500+/- square feet
- Third floor: 400+/- square feet
- Unfinished Space: Includes unfinished attic space, basement, and open covered porch
- Percentage Condo Vote: 23.98%. The building has the exclusive use and maintenance of the grounds in front of the building. Further, it is solely responsible for its own building maintenance, utilities, insurance, and other expenses which are directly attributable to the unit.