|Price:||$425,000 plus $75,000|
|Address:||39 Bridge Street|
|Size:||4,800 sf +/-|
|Parking:||Abuts municipal parking lot|
|Use:||Business Opportunities, Investment Opportunities|
Also view listings in these categories:
- Type: Mixed use restaurant / office
- Total Square Feet : 4,800 on 2 levels
- Age: CIRCA 1910
- Construction: Two Story, Wood Frame Basement
- Full unfinished basement
- Access: Restaurant has front & back entrances
- Upstairs has two means of egress
- Heat: 1st Floor: Gas fired hot air
- 2nd Floor: Gas fired direct vent units
- Septic: Municipal
- Parking: Abuts municipal parking lot.
- Price: $425,000
- Seating: Inside: 58, Outside 12
- Square Feet: 2,400 +/-
- Sales History: $800,000 +-
- FF&E: Complete restaurant equipment & fixture package including: stainless hood and fire suppression, walk in coolers, commercial dish washer, small wares and much more.
- Front of house includes: custom bar and bar back, all tables chairs, hardwood floors, tin ceilings, handicapped restrooms, etc.
- Price: $75,000 for equipment package
Confidentiality & Disclosures
With respect to the owner and the nature of the business, it is requested that all information regarding the sale of the Restuarant be kept confidential.
Any and all inquiries should be directed to Bill Kiendl or John Beal of V/T Commercial at (802) 864-2000.
All information contained herein has been provided by representatives of the company and is believed accurate but is not warranted by V/T Commercial. All potential investors are encouraged to seek professional advice when reviewing this material.
It is recommended that all prospective purchasers use any financial projections as guidelines only, and that they formulate their own projections based upon their own methods of evaluation.
This offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale and change, or withdrawal without notice. Acceptance or rejection of any offer is at seller’s sole discretion.